Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
Автор Съобщение
МнениеПубликувано на: Пон Май 24, 2004 5:00 pm 
Аватар

Mysteries of Egypt -1998г.
Изображение

коментар: - с превод

IMAX is steadily becoming a widely recognized form of large-format movies. Any film presented in the IMAX format is larger than life. Because of that, many documentaries have made their way to the big screen.

"Mysteries of Egypt" is an excellent film on the history of ancient Egyptian civilization. Centering around the architecture and religion of the times, this particular IMAX film covers the importance of the Nile, the building of the pyramids and other similar feats, the pharaohs, and in particular, the discovery of the tomb of the boy king Tutankhamun. It is a must see for anyone interested in Egypt, especially if you have been there before. It is also a very effective educational tool, something that educators should utilize.

The scenery in this film is amazing, with one of the early scenes taking the viewer on a trip down the Nile, complete with a map super-imposed over the beautiful photography of the flight (a good reason why you shouldn't view this film right after eating a meal). Other views, such as aerial shots of the pyramids, shouldn't be missed. As to be expected with IMAX films, the sound in this film is spectacular as well, and make sure you see it in a theatre that has DTS. You won't be disappointed.

Omar Sharif is the main character and narrator of this film, and Kate Maberly appears as a supporting character. Sharif is perfect for the role, and has an on-screen presence in this film that is superb, especially considering this is a documentary. However, I think that Maberly takes away somewhat from the film as a whole, as her character (and the lines provided) just seems so fake. They would have been better to put someone like Natalie Portman in this role, at least her acting would compliment Sharif's. However, seeing as IMAX documentaries aren't known for attracting major Hollywood stars, I guess we should be happy that Maberly at least has some movie experience.

Overall, this film is excellent, especially if you are a fan of the IMAX format. This is one of the best IMAX documentaries that I have seen so far, and I look forward to more in the future. While some IMAX films are limited to certain theatres, I suggest you see "Everest", "Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets", "Hail! Columbia", "Speed" (not the one with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock), and "Whales".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALKING WITH DINOSAURS BBC и 6-те епизода със превод
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walking With Cavemen и 3-те части със превод , чака се на 4-тата част да се появи превода .

тези филми можета да свалите от :
http://10.230.4.133 за хора от локалната мрежа и
http://195.230.4.133/ за външни PC

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа